Friday, April 24, 2009

UPS Logo Part Two!


-- Part Two-- I copied the shape 3x then I guessed what kind of yellow/gold is on the logo.



-- After deciding the exact color of the shield on the Logo.



-- I grab the other shield shape and reconstruct it by using the scissor tool and pen tools


-- Reconstructing the other shape to make it more of the shape for the middle part of Logo. I also combined my outline shape. So I have one brown, then the yellow/gold then the center.



-- After working with the shapes. I tried searching for the exact type/font they used for the UPS. I found out that the font they used is the same as FF Dax but a little bit customized so I decided not to use the font and do it manually. I started using the pen tool and work on the type.

No comments:

Post a Comment